According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, management consulting is projected to grow 11 percent over the next 10 years, which is much faster than the average for all occupations. Demand for these services is expected to increase as organizations seek ways to improve efficiency, control costs, turn around a struggling company and receive guidance on planned transitions.
Spectrum Health Partners (SHP), a Nashville-based consulting agency established 15 years ago, aids only healthcare clients. This is one of multiple features that makes Spectrum highly effective and considered among the top healthcare consulting firms in the nation.
Below is a list of Spectrum Health Partner’s key attributes:
- Deep experience. The personnel at SHP have an average of 25 years of experience serving in top posts at hospitals, health systems and other healthcare organizations. They’ve seen and done the actions that they now assist clients with and are able to start solving problems on their first day of their assignments.
- Rapid response. When a client calls with a need, Spectrum can usually place the right person on the job within a few days of the initial request.
- Spectrum consultants can go anywhere. The company serves clients throughout the U.S.
- Flexibility. No engagement is too large or too small. Spectrum’s guiding principle is to be responsive to client needs and grow long-term relationships.
- Consistency. Spectrum’s assigned experts stay on task for the duration of a project, getting to know the people of that organization to lead meaningful change.
- Tailored engagements. SHP customizes its proposals, contracts and deliverables based on specific client needs. The company’s pricing structures are competitive and reasonable for the value delivered.
- ROI. SHP’s consultants typically bring a four-fold return on investment for transaction projects, and they ensure revenue enhancement or expense reduction on operations projects, which means they more than pay for themselves.
- Clean track record. None of the more than 220 Spectrum transactions have had to be litigated.
- Value. Spectrum consultants bring “fresh eyes” and a “steady hand” to their clients, helping untangle complex issues, uncovering overlooked problems, and seizing strategic opportunities.
To start a conversation with Spectrum Health Partners, click here or call 615-778-4650.